In 2008, I saw death. 4 people I'd known vanished into nothingness in an instant.
In 2008, I consumed more beer than I had in 22 years before.
In 2008, I did more impulsive things than I was aware of.
In 2008, I hurt the people I love.
In 2008, I wanted to die.
In 2008, the sky fell down on me.
In 2008, a small seed was planted. A seed that draws life from my breath.
In 2008, I consumed more beer than I had in 22 years before.
In 2008, I did more impulsive things than I was aware of.
In 2008, I hurt the people I love.
In 2008, I wanted to die.
In 2008, the sky fell down on me.
In 2008, a small seed was planted. A seed that draws life from my breath.
2 comments:
Don't worry 2009 will be better.
In 2008 - My prayers for a very dear friend got answered :)
Post a Comment