I'm waiting to take my flight to Hyderabad. Actually, am still at home, so not literally waiting, but still almost there. I've to leave home in the next half hour.
It's cold. Everyone's saying it, and everyone knows it, but I have to say it again. Fuck, its cold. My Google Desktop Weather Announcer announces that the low temperature for Mumbai tonight is 8 Degrees. And that, is cold. Bombay hasn't seen such chilly-ness for 45 years, someone told me. Brr... it is cold, I repeat.
I saw Mel's baby yesterday. He's beautiful. Touch wood, and I wont say anymore because am superstitious and all.
I also attended a Split gig last night, at the new pub in Mulund called Bond. Weird name, but nice place, and dear Hardik allowed me to use his Canon Rebel XTi DigiSLR all evening. I must have taken 400 photos of ze boys.
I was thinking yesterday, I owe loads of happy and brilliant fun evenings to Split. Really, so many fabulous evenings. Glad to know them. Split splat.
Now, I must leave. Farewell, beloved Mumbai.
2 comments:
we love you Af
we love you Af
Post a Comment