Thursday, February 14, 2008

Who's reading my blog

I was going through my Google Analytics information about this blog, and here are some keywords that people searched for and found - my blog.

  • breathe in breathe out while gyming (hmm, ok)
  • freedom struggle quotes in telugu  (no idea what that means)
  • night temperature of mumbai on 8 feb 2007 (yes, I also provide noon temperature on the moon)
  • mallu girls nude sex photo (oh. my. god.)
  • sodawaterbottleopenerwala (I'm Parsi, I probably have a cousin with that surname.)
  • things that rhyme with brandy poem (that would be my brave attempt at poetry)
  • staccato beds (I had to do a Google search to see what this means. Nothing, apparently.)
  • Tam Bram (Prrriyaa, they're reading my blog!)
The list goes on and on. But the one that takes the prize this week is:

google daughter who loves to be spanked by moms

Really? How did they find out?

1 comment:

Vivek Padmanabhan said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... Holy Crap!! Can't breathe!! This is priceless!!