Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Bombay Diaries - Day 18

Short day. Woke up terribly sleepy, due to the fact that I was up blogging at 3:00 am, like I am right now.

Brad's second session of pin hole camera experiments (conducted while I was away biking) proved to be much more successful. We only got around 12 photos out of 2 whole rolls of film, but a few of them are amazing. I really am thoroughly thrilled about having discovered this, and will take it up full time. Pinhole photography. And my camera is really a matchbox.

We filmed a bit at Bombay Central station, and had a disastrously junk-foody breakfast and lunch. I think I'm getting fat.

Then found that we had nothing to do all evening, and decided to rent films and watch some. Shamefully, couldnt find a decent place to rent films - all we really wanted to do was see the Lord of the Rings Trilogy, and it proved impossible to get a nice copy of any of the films. I was sad, but then... there was beer, and we finally watched Star Wars. That was complete fun.

We saw two movies (The Last Hope, and The Empire Strikes Back) back to back, but then, the beer got the better of us and I fell asleep in towards the end of the the second film. Woke up some 45 minutes later, and decided it was time to go to bed. And then of course, came online.

Cool thing to learn for the day: About Lighthouses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now this series - Bombay Diaries - is exciting!!!

I love it!