Friday, December 14, 2007

Bombay Diaries - Day 20

Dull day. We seemed to have been hit by blues and lows... Guess all that beer, and high energy of the past 2 weeks had to dip for a bit. I feel miserable and sluggy.

Anyway, didn't really get much work done, some errands and a couple of shots.

Discovered the lovely Universal Cafe at Fort. Stuffed ourselves with sizzlers and then went to the in-the-closet DVD shop we visit... I found the long loved and looked for Oliver! and we bought a few more DVDs.

Christmas plan looks like a day-in with back to back movies - Lord of the Rings, and more. Possibly Sholay. Glad the weekend's nearly here.

Anyway, that's all folks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Afrin, you'll remember this day as well when you'll be in Hyderabad.

Hopefully tomorrow turns out to be colourful :)

Afrin Sopariwala said...

Thanks! ya.. I think am going to remember everyday of this month.. sometime or the other..