Three days since my last post. But, its easy to manipulate and use my cyber powers to fix that time gap. Watch!
Christmas day was fabulously unexpectedly fabulous. We got invited to Mel's for a traditional Christmas lunch. So there we went, armed with a nice Sula white wine, and met Mel's family and of course, the wife (pregnant Simrat) and Michelle, and brownie, who attempted, successfully, to yank my arm off while biting it. But the wine was so heady, I didn't notice.
We got back home, and planned to finish off the Lord of the Rings Trilogy.
Halfway through the second movie, Santa struck again, and Audrey invited us downstairs for another fabulous family dinner. We got fed all over again. Over more wine. And then came back home with more wine, and played poker with Audrey till 4:00am.
Had no idea that I'd wake up the next morning with the first powerful hangover in all this time in Bombay, but I did.
No comments:
Post a Comment