Friday, December 21, 2007

Bombay Diaries - Day 27

Hmm.. Someone I'd requested to help us today, didn't turn up. Very disappointing.

But otherwise, fairly nice day. Woke up strangely early and chirpy (after an early night last night) and headed out to meet Ms. Pooja Shah - the girl I'm friends with because she read Harry Potter. Yes, those were the days when my criterion for friendship was sternly clear. We spent a whole summer together, hating Math class, and glad to be Potter buddies.

Bought more books today - another Haruki Murakami (totally love the guy) and some classics, that I hope I ever read.

Was back in time for the supposed shoot - which didn't happen due to aforementioned ditch by friend.

Then went out to eat greasy burgers, and I met Khushnuma - ancient school friend, and soon to be Doctor! Complete sweetheart and awesome-est person. That's her and I.

Topped the evening off with some more Star Wars, and staying online with nothing to do. Very nice.

Though, truth remains, I'm amazed by how quickly time has passed and its almost time to go back to Hyd. Next week, is party time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My heart sank when I read these lines -

"Though, truth remains, I'm amazed by how quickly time has passed and its almost time to go back to Hyd."

You write really well, Afrin!