Hangover. Hangover.
Spinning in my pillow.
I woke up, and felt happy. I was proud to have the hangover. (Had really expected to do nothing grander on Christmas except watch the Lord of the Rings) but wow... instead I had two invitations, and 4 bottles of wine -shared with various others.
I decided I should enjoy this sensation of the hangover. I walked around the house, stumbling and bumping into things. But a while later, I was ready to not desire any alchohol for the next...
three days.
We picked up Karen at the airport, was great to see her, and it was dawning on me that my month here and work with Brad was coming to an end... Hyderabad was calling.
We went to Landmark (the super book store) and I bought some more Terry Pratchett, and Haruki Murakami, and moved closer to being supremely broke. But I have to own every single Murakami soon.
Oh, and my Christmas gift from Karen and Brad was a professional pin-hole kit. A real proper pin-hole.
No comments:
Post a Comment