Umm, I think you first "see" that roses and thorns are not two different things and then, since you don't differentiate between the two, you love thorns too, without having to make an effort -- like you love roses now.
Approaching it the other way around [i.e. trying to love thorns first and you eventually see thorns are no different from flowers] also might work; but it's a hard way I think. Anyways... wish you best of luck with your adventure :)
3 comments:
"Roses and thorns, I must love them both."
'love' and 'must' together -- don't you think it's absurd?
And this is why I dislike words.
Well, to explain, the must is self imposed. It's not forceful, just a reminder to make the effort to break the old tendencies...
So far, I've loved only roses. That's what I meant.
Umm, I think you first "see" that roses and thorns are not two different things and then, since you don't differentiate between the two, you love thorns too, without having to make an effort -- like you love roses now.
Approaching it the other way around [i.e. trying to love thorns first and you eventually see thorns are no different from flowers] also might work; but it's a hard way I think. Anyways... wish you best of luck with your adventure :)
Post a Comment