The weather is so delicious. Chilly, overcast and tasty air. It's raining as we speak (as I type, rather).
Bumped into loads of Isha people this weekend, here and there.
Today, we went to KBR park, and walked for hours - until we got lost in the dark woods, on purpose. We ran and raced. We ate cheese bhel puri.
Then went to the new bookstore Odyssey and I bought me some pretty oil paints. A nice magenta and purple. As soon as I hit the publish button, I'm going to take my already paint-smudged fingers off the keyboard and get back to my canvas.
(Will post results of painting soon.)
Posts coming up: Slang I learned in Mountain View.
21 Century
More on Isha (per request)
PS: It's pouring here. I think the cyclone is on us. If I die before I wake, forgive me. And if I live, still forgive me?
No comments:
Post a Comment