Sunday, November 16, 2008

Isha

Hope shines brighter than sunshine - says my dear friend Michelle.

It's true, isn't it?

When I first landed up at the doorsteps of Isha Yoga Center, it was out of a need to become healthy and calm again - my life was going nowhere but downwards. Within three days of being there and experiencing the Inner Engineering Program, I stepped out with a different agenda. My problems seemed utterly petty, in comparison to what possibilities had opened up for me.

Pain, loneliness, confusion vanished, and were replaced by an overwhelming sense of love, hope and infinite new possibilities. And my needs/desires/desperations faded in the background while life around me and everything else became more worthwhile.

And this I see in the eyes of every single Isha I meet. There's more of us that I thought, and I'm thrilled. Each day, a new surpize.

Coming soon, near you. Magic.

2 comments:

Vignesh Anand said...

hmm...wat are the hopes and possibilities i wonder...with genuine curiosity....waitin for more posts on this topic...

Afrin Sopariwala said...

Vicky... I've been wanting to write more about Isha.. but it's hard to put a lot of it in words... I will write, but I can't plan to write it...

But you'll have a better idea at the Isha Intro talk at office tomorrow. :)

See you there, sir.