20 hours in air. 4 movies.
1. Harold and Kumar escape from Guantanamo Bay.
Hadn't watched a completely retarded movie for ages. It was sufficiently retarded. A ludicrous masala Hollywood flick, with love-story, drugs, action, comedy, all rolled into one.
2. Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day
Lovely British drama. Happy movie. Great looking cast. Nice dialogues, and beautifully shot.
3. The Love Guru
Saw this out of curiosity (the Guru thing). It's hilarious. I guess I've missed watching movies - this was really good entertainment. Mike Myers was superb as the Americanized Guru Pitka living in LA (performs some ridiculous songs with a sitar), and Justin Timberlake as Jacques 'Le Coq' Grande was funny too.
4. Horton Hears a Who
Animated movies are usually a sure-shot good time. This one was cute. Not as super-awesome as The Jungle Book or Kung-Fu Panda, but neat-o. An eccentric elephant hears a 'speck' scream and then discovers that a whole world exists on something as small as a needle-tip, much to the disbelief of everyone around him.
(I guess am imagining it, but I seem to find spiritual messages in so many movies. And everything I come across. And, Sadhguru says that yoga can be in everything we do. Anyway, that's another story.)
No comments:
Post a Comment