Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The moment of reckoning is here

Ok, this is it. The time has finally come. I have held this back too long. Today was an important day. And there were a lot of things I held back and didn't say. There was a strong email I didn't send. And this has gone on too long.

Even on this blog, I've been fairly hesitant and cautious. I didn't want to alarm my readers. But I'm changing my mind. Changed.

I was on my flying carpet, and I decided that I can't hold it back anymore. And anyway what's this blog for anyway? Not to entertain you. You'd rather go for a movie, no? This blog is for me to share. And if you care to read, I'm happy.

The next few blog posts are going to be brutally intense. They may spill off this page. I'm spilling.

No comments: