Tuesday, November 25, 2008

SUPER CALI FRAGI LISTIC EXPI ALI DOCIOUS

Pussy. 
Balls.

Among the first words you learn in English. Ever.

Too many words have too many meanings, and I don't know if that's the charm of the language or a perversity.

A week ago, I was sure that words are extremely handicapped and tip-of-the-iceberg in their capacity to really express. I was almost beginning to feel helpless and dejected about blogging.

And since then, I guess am changing my mind. I've come across atleast half a dozen lovely blogs and fallen in love with the authors. They've made me laugh, cry, and want to hit them with ice-cubes.

So, I guess am just going to let them be.

Sometimes incredibly potent. Sometimes misleading and misunderstood. Sometimes vulgar and sometimes absolutely pure. Sometimes pointlessly complicated.

Just no point in labeling words. 

PS: While thinking of a title, I googled 'Longest word in English'. Oh boy:

No comments: