Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Mountain Viewing

Among the various things I'm enjoying in the Google Mountain View office, besides the bikes, and the air is the stuff in the break-out areas. I usually walk around slowly and take a good look at everything to eat/drink, and find it hard to make up my mind about what I really want to try.

But today I happily grabbed a bottle of Vitamin Water - dragonfruit. And it's delicious.

Here's the amusing copy on the bottle:

have you ever wondered why every
superhero insists on wearing tights? when
did they get together and decide that tights
from head to toe was the official superhero
uniform? well, whatever the case maybe,
if you're not a superhero but still want to
look good in tight t-shirts, we recommend
this bottle packed with vitamin c. who
knows, you may find yourself jogging past
speeding bullets, bench pressing
locomotives or skipping over tall buildings
(in a single hop), and if you insist on
wearing tights... who are we to judge?

Yea. Vague. But funny. And tasty, yo.

2 comments:

Ire said...

lolz... that is kool!

Anonymous said...

I guess it's cos it confines all the movables yet allowing them (the superheroes) to move fast and freely...

There! I explained the unknown. I'm a genius!!!