Monday, November 17, 2008

One minute to midnight

I've never really blogged about India Daily Photo. Have I? Barely. There's a link to it, here and there and everywhere, but I've never blogged about its history, geography and chemistry.

But what the hell. I know of three people who really read this blog. And all one, two, three of them, know exactly how and why and what it means.

So, I guess I'll write about something else. Like how I don't really feel like blogging tonight.

Except for this bit -

Sometimes, I think of something fabulous I want to blog about and tell the WHOLE WIDE WORLD. But of course I don't get a chance to write it then, and the moment passes and it gets lost.

Vanishes. Like right now.

Ok, can't do it. Not a single word works tonight. They're all misbehaving.

Aren't words terrifically... vacant, insufficient, vague, incorrect, wrong? Ah, this was one of the big, awesome post-ideas I had in mind. About words. But can't find the words anymore.

At least it proves the point.

PS: Last feeble attempt. If you're new to this blog, don't bother reading much else - visit www.indiadailyphoto.com instead and leave a comment. Say hi. It makes a photographer's day.

1 comment:

Dheeraj said...

That's the beauty of words, isn't it? They come to you when you least expect them to, they evade you when you're desperately chasing them.

What would we do if we caught them? We'd smother them the way we do everything else in our possession, of course.

Writing is like being in a relationship where the other person knows everything about you and you know nothing about them. All it needs is a little patience. :)

[Aarohi was right. I really am enjoying your writing.]